In two days, you will get up to speed on building Drupal websites with Drupal 7. We will combine presentation, demonstration and hands-on exercises. This course is suitable both for users who are new to Drupal and those who want to broaden their Drupal skills.
By the end of this course you will you will be able to:
- Add powerful website functionality
- Articulate best practices for site building with Drupal
- Configure both controlled vocabularies and free-tagging with Taxonomy
- Manage navigation through Drupal’s menu system
- Configure your site to improve search, through the use of URL path configuration
- Be able to configure automatically generated thumbnails
- Know how to create advanced listings of content
- Save yourself time and effort by collaborating
- Maintain a secure and speedy website
All through Site Building… that is, selecting and configuring a variety of modules.
- Class begins at 9:00AM and finishes at 5:30PM each day.
- Participants must provide their own laptops for the class. Information on system and software requirements will be provided after registering.
- Participants will receive printed manual which outlines step-by-step activities.
- Lunch is included on both days.
Recommended prerequisites (helpful but not required)
- Experience building websites using content management systems (CMS) like Drupal, Joomla, Wordpress or equivalent
- Basic understanding of how content management systems (CMS) function
- "Drupal 7 in a Day" course or similar experience with Drupal
$799 for two days of hands-on training
Alliance and Catalyst program members receive a $100 discount.
Acquia’s Drupal Training instills Drupal knowledge in designers and developers through on-site classroom-style courses. They develop and maintain a standardized Drupal curriculum so that partners like Advantage Labs can deliver up-to-date training information at a lower cost.
Advantage Labs courses are delivered by 2 expert instructors, and class size is limited to 12 people to ensure that all of your questions are answered.
You will receive a complete, printed manual so that you can revisit the training exercises as needed.